Writing the perfect cold (or outreach) email may seem challenging, but you’ll be winning sales in no time at all with a bit of practice!
Here are our top eight tips for writing a cold email that resonates with your audience.
- Research your prospects before you send your email – are you sending it to someone who is genuinely interested in your product or service?
- Spend time crafting your subject line – keep it short, exciting and personable
- Send your email from a person rather than a generic email address – this makes your email feel more friendly
- Keep your email short – you want your customer to be able to scan it quickly
- Make your opening line count – don’t waste it by asking your customer ‘if they are well’
- Have a definitive call to action at the end – what do you want your customer to do after reading the email?
- Always chase up your email – we recommend following up four times
- Look at your previous open and click-through rates – this will tell you the best time and day to send your email
Want to start your lead generation journey with Funnel Boost? Get in touch!